Participate in Ready Care
We are delighted to introduce another program called Ready Care. The program comprises of all arms of the Church: both men and women as well as youth, from different denominations.
What will Ready Care do for you?
- Ready Care will help the elderly, 65 and above, to take care of their needs including cleaning and driving them to their appointments or where ever they need to go.
- Ready Care will give single parents a break by providing occasional baby sitters.
- Ready Care staff will act as volunteers at all community events.
- Ready Care has quarterly empowerment meetings that will change your life.
Born Again International Ministries and Ready Care will collaborate and hold monthly prayer meetings on every first Saturday of the month to pray for the following:
- Our communities
- Soldiers and their families
- Our leaders
- And many other needs that will arise
How to become a member of Ready Care
All services rendered to Ready Care are free, and are supported by generous givers like you.
If you would like to participate in the program, you need two references. One of the references needs to be a minister. If you would like to apply, please complete our online application form.